We all wish we had the perfect pup or cat – and of course we do…except for that one little thing they do. Pet behavior is shaped by many factors and knowing how to deal with them can make both of your lives a lot easier and happier.
- Understanding Your Dog’s Body Language
- Cats Who Play Rough
- Do Dogs Get Stressed?
- Puppy Mouthing
- Begging at the Table
- Dogs Who Are Afraid of Riding in Cars
- How to Create a Digging Pit for Your Dog
- How to Avoid Separation Anxiety
- Calm Your Dog’s Thunderstorm Phobia
- Ways to Prevent Furniture Scratching
- How to Deal with the Attack Cat
- Behavioral Changes in Older Cats
Litter Box Problems with Your Cat –
Dealing with Doggy Anxiety-
Doggy Digging Tips –
Note: All content provided on conchovalleypaws.org is being provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as specific veterinary advice for your cat or dog. It should not be considered or used as a replacement for any qualified veterinary care. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any veterinary medical health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.