Did you know that you can host your own fundraiser for PAWS? A community of businesses, citizens (adults and kids alike) raising dollars for dogs and cash for kittens!
PAWS relies on the generous support of the Concho Valley to continue to save adoptable pets from euthanasia and find them the loving homes they deserve.
If you are a business interested in organizing and hosting your own event to benefit PAWS, please download our Fundraiser Information Packet. For Individuals, Youth Groups and Schools please email Jenie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Attention Kids and Teens
Raising money or collecting items from our wish list to give to the animals can be a fun and easy project. Get your friends together and start a “fun” drive today. Be sure ask your parents permission and to help you get started.
Here are some ideas:
- Have a Bake Sale – for people of pet treats
- Make a Lemonade / Hot Chocolate Stand
- Have a garage sale
- Collect loose change – Pennies for PAWS
- Collect items from our Wish List
- Host a Dog Wash
Here are some other fun fundraising ideas:
- Athletic tournament (golf, volleyball, tennis, softball, bowling)
- Birthday party
- Car wash
- Bake sale
- Casual/jeans day (pay $10 to wear jeans to work)
- Holiday party (entry fee or suggested donation)
- Avon, Pampered Chef or Tupperware party
- Book sale
- Talent show
- House cleaning
- Pet sitting
- Gift wrapping