Training your new adopted animal (or any pet you have at home) is a fun and rewarding experience. It helps to create a bond and establish a more pleasant household. PAWS supports only positive reinforcement training methods.
Looking for cool dog tricks? Check out Zak George from Animal Planet on You Tube.
- Leash Training for Dogs
- How To Keep Cats from Counter Hopping
- Teaching Your Dog to Ask to Go Out
- Teaching Your Dog Not to Jump on People
- Using Timeouts Effectively
- Teaching Your Dog to “Leave It”
- Tips to Curb Your Dog’s Barking Habit
- Train Your Cat to Walk on a Leash
- Teaching Your Cat to Come When Called
Tips for Destructive Chewing-
Beginner Cat Agility Training-
Crate Training Your Dog –
Note: All content provided on conchovalleypaws.org is being provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as specific veterinary advice for your cat or dog. It should not be considered or used as a replacement for any qualified veterinary care. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any veterinary medical health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.